Use Instapeel to get rid of Roughness & Dullness on Face
Pigmentation (Brown Patches) Acne / Pimples
Tanning & Body Odour
Instapeel, established in the year 2000 is a leader in medical cosmetics, chemical peel & peptides for skin health.
Instapeel is setup with an objective to offer best in quality and effective do-it-yourself home use chemical peeling solutions.Instapeel is the first in India Glycolic peeling solution for home use.
Instapeel is USFDA complaint.
Ask an Expert
Get answers to some of the queries or tough question which are hovering your mind to get the right product for your skin problems or in case you are looking for a glass glowing skin for yourself.
Actress & Co-Founder
Being a co-founder & a avid user of Instapeel, I strongly recommend Instapeel usage for skincare & to get glass glowing skin. I am happy using this product.
Dermatologist & User
I am using Instapeel and also recommending the usage to my patients. The products are USFDA compliant and has pH of 3 to 3.5, suitable for all skin types. It helps overcome roughness & dullness on Face, pigmentation. It is also effective for Acne / Pimples.
Mrs. Snehal Parmar
Beautician & Mother
Thank you Instapeel. It has help in curing acne for my teenager daughter.
- Get instant glow on your newly formed skin.
- Instapeel alpha gives your skin a velvet smooth texture.
- It gives supple and deep moisturized skin all the time.
- Instapeel alpha removes dead skin in just 5 minutes by loosening the bonds of dead skin cells.
- Use Instapeel alpha 2 times a week.
- Continued usage gives your skin a Korean glass texture.
- All Instapeel products are very safe and effective.
- It can be used on all skin types.
- It is easy to use without any medical assistance.
- It is a cosmatic chemical peel for home use.
- All instapeel products are made using imported raw materials from premium brands.
- All acids used in Instapeel products are from Chemours and MERCK USA.
- Instapeels are manufactured as per USFDA standards.
- Instapeel is Peel it Yourself (PIY) peel for home use.
- Take approximately 1 to 1.5 ml qty on to the plate.
- Start applying it from the forehead to chin, including nose.
- Wait for 5 -7 minutes.
- Close your eyes and wash your face with normal water.
- Pat dry and apply moisturizer.
- Do a peel 2 times every week.
- It can be used for 8 to 10 peels.
Glycolic acid, Portulaca Oleraca, Alpha Arbutin, D-Panthenol, Caffiene.
How to treat Roughness and Dullness of facial skin
Why my face seems dull?
I want a bright face all the time?
I wish to have a smooth gliding texture on my face.
Let me try to explain basics of skin. Skin has 3 major layers Epidermis, Dermis and Hypodermis. They are again subdivided into other layers. What you should know is that the epidermis is the outermost and hypodermis is the deepest layer. The stem cells of skin lie in the hypodermis and generate daughter cells which move upward to the surface.
This cycle of regeneration is 28 days to 42 days. When you are young the process of regeneration is faster but as you grow older this process is longer.
At any given time the outer layer of skin consists of mainly the dead skin cells that await shedding.
This is the reason you find dullness on the face. As far as roughness is concerned there are various other reasons.
Check the below causes and try to correct them if you feel you match few or all.
- You are not drinking sufficient water every day so you and your skin both are dehydrated.
- You are not exfoliating your skin with proper AHA or BHA serums or peels.
- You are not using a good moisturizer that too frequently.
- You may be overstressed or sleep deprived.
- You are over using make up products.
Adult male 3.7 liters and 2.7 liters for a female is what your daily water intake for hydration.
Use products containing Glycolic acid, Mandelic acid, Salicylic acid and lactic acid in your skin care routine.
Use cosmetic chemical peels of glycolic acid and Mandelic acid with pH lower than your skin pH you will have a bright face always. Normal skin pH is 5.5. Cosmetic peels pH should be 3.5.
Use water based moisturizer at least 3 times a day
Try to eliminate stress and get minimum 7 -8 hours of sleep every day.
Use exfoliators frequently so that need of makeup products goes down, remember that make up products are oil based and over use of them will make your skin dull and rough. Use bare minimum every day and keep all for events and occasions.
Wish you a healthy glowing bright face always.
COSMETIC CHEMICAL PEELS ARE SAFE FOR YOUR FACE
Chemical peel is known since ages and is one of the scientific and result oriented procedure usually done under medical supervision.Hydroxy acids like Glycolic, Mandelic, Lactic, Salicylic acid at a strength 30-70% with pH as low as 1.6 is used in medical practice. Lower the pH deeper is the penetration into the skin. Therefore they are done by a doctor in clinic and neutralized properly. They are advised with a gap of 3 weeks and associated with a downtime that means skin layers tend to come off for 4-6 days and social appearance is bit problematic after a peeling session.
Chemical peels are necessary because they are aimed at repairing the skin. Roughness, pigmentation, acne scars, marks & uneven skin tone all these require repairing products means containing hydroxyl acids.
Our daily cosmetic products like cleansers tonners and moisturizers are in the form of creams serums or lotions have pH 5.5 or above and are aimed at pampering the skin rather than repairing.
Now let me explain cosmetic chemical peel to all of you. They are like chemical peels of hydroxyl acids with a difference means lower strength and higher pH.
USFDA has published a guideline for a chemical peel that can be used without medical supervision means anyone can use the peel for repair the skin.
The brief guideline is about the maximum strength not more than 10% Glycolic Mandelic or lactic acid and 2% for Salicylic acid at pH of 3.5.
Cosmetic chemical peels use the above guideline so that one can use the peels at home. This is a boon to all as the cost comes down drastically and convenience to use at home saving time money and energy.
Cosmetic Chemical peels are very safe. Skin does not come off at all and social appearance is not a problem anymore. Only difference is that you need to do them twice or thrice a week. The procedure is very simple apply them on face or body wait for 5-10 minutes and neutralize by normal water.
Use of sunscreen while you are outdoor is mandatory after any type of peel may be medical peel or cosmetic peel. Choose proper cosmetic peel and treat yourself.
Among superficial peels the most popular and extensively studied and evaluated peel is glycolic acid peel. Glycolic acid is naturally occurring substance found in sugarcane, pineapple & sugar beet.
Glycolic acid used for skin treatment which gently loosens the bond that holds the dead skin together ,shrink pores ,lighten spots, even out scars, lessen appearance of fine lines and keeps skin smooth and bright.
Glycolic acid boosts collagen production. Collagen is vital protein which keeps the skin firm. Glycolic acid transfer water molecules from air into skin tissue thereby replenishing the lost moisture.
Thus a product which contains free glycolic acid at 10% solution and maintain pH range of 3.5-4 will be a great product to express yourself younger.
Permissible Acid Strengths
Although peels are very effective and result oriented , here are few words of caution.
1) Check label on carton or container for mention of acid strength. The peels those are permitted to use at home are at restricted strength as per USFDA guideline as follows :
Glycolic Acid upto 10%
Azelaic Acid upto 10%
Lactic Acid upto 10%
Salicylic Acid upto 2%
2) Check marking on label for “Professional Use Only”
Products with this marking are to be used strictly under medical supervision only.
There are various products available on online platforms with strength far above than what is permitted to use at home.
3) Check for pH of the acid on brochure or on their website. Peel products with pH below 3.5 is not permitted to use at home.
4) Use only good quality products when it’s for your face.